- Rated for most rifles and handguns with muzzle velocities under 3,100 FPS
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 Target Plate
- Durable construction withstands all standard FMJ ammo (not for use with armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Do not use this target with handguns within 10 yards & do not use this target within 100 yards if your shooting with a rifle
- Plate outline matches IPSC Metric targets scaled down to 66%
- Target plate is made to be reversed for extended life
- Stake is heavy gauge steel and can be pounded into most terrains
- Commercial grade springs for visual feedback and round deflection
- Plate dimensions are 11.81"W x 19.69"H
- Safely deflects rounds and frag into the ground
- Please read all safety guidelines before use
- Alway use in a safe location
The FUSION™ premium IPSC 66% rifle target with stake is just what you have been missing. The plate matches IPSC or USPSA targets scaled down 66%. Easily see your shot and the target reaction upon impact. Hear the ping as your rounds strike the target. This highly durable and reactive AR500 steel target is great for all types of shooters from beginners to professionals.
- Target Plate: 11.81" x 19.69"
- Steel: 3/8" AR500 Steel - Unfinished
- Stake: 1/4" steel with black powder coat finish
- Stake Dimensions: 13" x 3"
- Weight: 34 lbs