- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 Target Plate (unfinished)
- Laser cut 1/4" thick AR500 Vitals Plate (unfinished)
- Round placement within the vital zone produces a high frequency sound
- Round placement on the silhouette plate produces a low frequency, dull sound
- Do not use this target within 10 yards
- Target plate is made to be reversed for extended life
- Static stand is made of 1/4" heavy duty steel with black powder coated finish
- Static stand is 35" diagonally and elevated for maximum stability
- Adjustable post mount for leveling
- Fits over standard wooden 2x4 (not included)
- Silhouette is 28"H x 12"W
- Safely deflects rounds and frag into the ground
- Please read all safety guidelines before use
- Alway use in a safe location
The FUSION™ premium vital silhouette target is just what you have been missing. Easy to use, safe and durable. The static stand is simple and easy to use. Easily see your shot and the target reaction upon impact. Hear a high frequency ping as your rounds strike the vitals, and hear a dull, low frequency ping when your round strikes the silhouette. This highly durable and reactive AR500 steel target is great for all types of shooters from beginners to professionals.
- Silhouette Plate: 11.81" x 28.3"
- Vital Plate T-Zone: 3.9" x 3.2"
- Vital Plate Heart/Lungs: 6.6" x 8.9"
- Silhouette Steel: 3/8" AR500 Steel - Unfinished
- Vital Steel: 1/4" AR500 Steel - Unfinished
- Stand: 1/4" steel with black powder coat finish
- Stand Dimensions: 27" x 22" (35" diagonally)
- Weight: 52 lbs