Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find basic information and answers to some common questions we receive from new customers. If you have any questions that are not answered, please reach out to us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 882-4324
Thanks and stay safe!
At Triumph Systems we offer a wide variety of reactive targets for shooters of all ages to enjoy! Here's some quick answers to some common questions.
The fluid inside the cells of these targets are a water soluble and environmentally safe solution of thickened water and coloring.
The Pop Packs... POP! There is no explosive component to the target pack and you can use them at any range!
All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of them being placed. Tracking will be provided at the time it is processed.
The Pivotal Trainer is a mobile turning target system that trains individuals to make split second decisions before pulling the trigger on their firearm.
- CORE: N/A
- Range Ready: (Height: 82") (Width: 33") (Depth: 42")
- Single Commercial & ELITE: (Height: 78") (Width: 22") (Depth: 23")
- Double Commercial & ELITE: (Height: 82") (Width: 41") (Depth: 23")
- CORE: 6 lbs
- Range Ready: 13 lbs
- Single Commercial & ELITE: 51 lbs
- Double Commercial & ELITE: 67lbs
Absolutely! While each Pivotal Trainer come with their own controller. You can pair up to 8 systems to one remote!
- CORE: 4 hours (~60 minute recharge time)
- Range Ready: 4 hours (~60 minute recharge time)
- Single & Double Commercial: 4 hours (~60 minute recharge time)
- Single & Double ELITE: 12 hours (~60 minute recharge time)
Yes! We've had customers put them in shoot houses all the way to shoot cars. This can be made easier with our Magnetic Attachment System.
We frequently sell to government entities, from local municipalities to federal agencies, our solutions are being utilized in all 50 states and across the globe.
Becoming A Dealer
Use this section for any descriptive text you need to fill out your pages or to add introductory headings between other blocks.